Are you sick of wearing jeans during hot summer days just to hide your cellulite? Are you spending too much money on anti-cellulite creams? Are you ready to discover the safest and cheapest way of reducing cellulite? Here, you will discover the 4 best lower body exercises to get noticeable results in under 30 days.
Today, there are many workouts which claim to get rid of cellulite but not all of them are effective. Cellulite is nothing more than fat showing through the skin which can be reduced with some targeted exercises.
However, you must know the right moves, have proper blood circulation, balance of hormones and good nutrition. It is also important to know that cellulite can appear on anyone. It doesn’t discriminate.
Here are the 4 best exercises to reduce the appearance of cellulite:
1. All Fours/Glute Kickback
This exercise targets the gluteal muscles and requires you to have ankle weights for better results but you can start out without them. It is a two-step exercise:
· Put on your ankle weights (if you’re using them) and get down on your knees and forearms.
Ensure that your weight is supported by your arms rather than your hands. Your back should be straight while your head faces downward while you look at the floor.
· Now, lift your right leg outward slowly until your thigh is parallel to the floor. Flex your foot throughout the session. Stay in this position for several seconds and return to the original position. After finishing with the right leg, switch to your left. Repeat 10-15 times for each leg.
Tip: Do not hunch or arch your back to prevent it from stressing. If you don’t have ankle weights, you can simply do more repetitions.
2. Side Lunges
This exercise aims to work out your abductors, hamstrings, glutes and quadriceps. You will require dumbbells. If you want the exercise to be easier, you can put away the dumbbells. Here is what you should do:
· While in a standing position, put your legs together in front of you with your toes pointing straight. Keep your back straight and flat. Take a dumbbell on each hand and rest them on your hips.
· Now, take a huge step to the left and bend your left knee until the thigh is parallel to the floor. Your butt should not dip below your knee and the knee should not cover your toes.
Stay in this position for a few seconds, return to your starting position and carry on to the right side without taking a break.
Tip: Hold the dumbbells up at your shoulders to make the exercise more challenging.
3. Squat and Side Kick
You will need some ankle weights to perform this exercise. This workout targets the hamstrings, quadriceps, hip flexors, glutes and abductor muscles. Here is what you should do:
· Put on your ankle weights and place your feet shoulder-width apart. Place your hands on your hips and elbows should be out to the sides. The toes should be slightly pointed out.
· Bend the knees and squat back as if you are trying to sit down. Maintain your back in a flat position and keep your knees from covering the toes. When the thighs are parallel to the floor, stop.
· Stay in this posture for a few seconds and straighten your legs. Now, lift your left leg out to the side as you stand and maintain this for 2 seconds and return to the original position. Repeat using your right leg.
Tip: You can push yourself just a little by holding a light dumbbell in each hand as you do the moves.
4. V-Leg Pulls
If you are looking forward to work out your outer thighs, then this is the perfect exercise. You only require an exercise (resistance) band. This exercise will not only reduce the appearance of cellulite but will give you much greater balance. During the exercise, ensure that your back is flat on the floor and your torso is not twisted.
· Tie the exercise band around your ankles loosely and lie on your back. Place your arms at your sides. Lift both legs straight up so they are above your hips and spread your feet apart until the band is slightly tight. Next, flex your feet forward.
· Spread your legs slowly apart as far as you can until the tension becomes too strong for your legs. Stay in this position for a few seconds and close your legs slowly back to their original position. Repeat 10-15 times.
Tip: If balancing is a problem, you can lie next to a chair and use it’s legs for support.